My new whip!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just in case Yall haven't checked out the What have you towed lately thread, i put this thing to work recently. towed my 98 to north western Texas a week ago for RWP (rednecks with paychecks.)

You must be registered for see images attach

thats a Pittsburg State Gorilla's flag in the back FYI DII football champs in 11' and many other years

after the first night

for any fellow Chivers KCCO

and aftermath of second and third day

The truck had plenty of power towing it all 800+miles with help of my Superchips handheld. The truck is super quiet with the Hooker Max flow, a sound clip wouldn't be worthy of doing. I figured a muffler from Hooker with a name of MaxFlow it would be close to a straight pipe sound,WRONG! its super quiet, like stock quiet...

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nothing new as of now, just enjoying driving it. I will be getting some high ratio roller rockers (since its warm enough to work in the garage again,) and all LED interior lights to match the other truck.

with the LED projector reverse lights.

This one kind of shows you the difference between the regular bulb and the LED, they are all LED now.

again this is my other truck, but the grey one will be getting all these same bulbs.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
nothing new as of now, just enjoying driving it. I will be getting some high ratio roller rockers (since its warm enough to work in the garage again,) and all LED interior lights to match the other truck.

with the LED projector reverse lights.

This one kind of shows you the difference between the regular bulb and the LED, they are all LED now.

again this is my other truck, but the grey one will be getting all these same bulbs.

Do you have any links for those LEDs?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Where did you het your hitch from. Link? And love what you did with your wheels! Are they high maintenance or is it just like the stock wheel?

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/cht-14081
That's a link to the hitch, heaviest one you can get plus the only part you can see is the square part that your receiver will slide into.

The wheels are extremely high maintenance!!! If you wanna keep them looking shiny. I didn't.t use a wax or clearcoat when I was done which I'm sure had lots to do with how hard it is to take care of them.

This summer I'm hoping to do a 1 2 drop on 20 or 22 inch black KMC slides or black chrome Boss 335s.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Such a sick truck! and x2 on the door dinger. That thing bugs the snot out of me

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/cht-14081
That's a link to the hitch, heaviest one you can get plus the only part you can see is the square part that your receiver will slide into.

The wheels are extremely high maintenance!!! If you wanna keep them looking shiny. I didn't.t use a wax or clearcoat when I was done which I'm sure had lots to do with how hard it is to take care of them.

This summer I'm hoping to do a 1 2 drop on 20 or 22 inch black KMC slides or black chrome Boss 335s.
Thanks a ton. I've always wanted a hitch like that. As for the wheels, I'll keep looking :lol: