My new whip!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1999 Chevy Silverado Classic ECSB, 6 passenger, 3-door, 5.7-4L60E, some grandpa looking exhuast, stupid plastic bed liner, and some bed caps that are barely held on.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thats right 58,148 thats what it reads as it sits in my garage....

MOD LIST:
removed DRL fuse--------done
removed Door dinger---- done
black bowtie---------------drying currently

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, it's been over a decade since I have personally seen an OBS with a zero as the first number on the odometer. Good score!

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
directly behind the E-Brake is a fuse center looking deal. removed the ********* box on the right side.

Trying to get photos loaded of it, but photobucket ain't working currently.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

you wanna remove this box

from here

then it'll look like this after you remove it

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
directly behind the E-Brake is a fuse center looking deal. removed the ********* box on the right side.

Trying to get photos loaded of it, but photobucket ain't working currently.

Cool. I'll check in for pics.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks yall, my 98 was becoming a handfull to drive everyday. 26 miles a-day with a lifted truck thats been in three wrecks then rebuilt in the last two years and needs some major front-end attention. But having this truck will allow me to chop it all off and SAS it hopefully...

The guy I got it from really really didn't want to sell it but I finally talked him out of it. He put new tires on it in May of this year and has only put a thousand miles on it since, he has every receipt from having his oil changed at a local penzoil store dating back to 2002, He has receipts from shops he has taken it to to simply have it looked at to see if anything needed work. lol needless to say I'm pretty sure I lowered the center console, put a drink in the cupholder, and ate lunch in it today for the first time in the trucks life. I'm hoping once riding season comes around I can sell my LTR and get some black KMC Slides for it. Going to tint the front windows soon, only the back ext.cab windows and back glass are tinted.