My (new to me) 98' GMC 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

therealtor1

Reaction score
Finally got all the old pinstriping off and gave her a bath.

Attachments

• New Ext Pic 2 09162012.jpg
    New Ext Pic 2 09162012.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 19
  • New Ext Pic 3 09162012.jpg
    New Ext Pic 3 09162012.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 13
  • New Ext Pic 09162012.jpg
    New Ext Pic 09162012.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 18

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
dito.... why the hell did you downgrade your mirrors? just makes the truck look like a older truck.

I honestly agree with A2B. It makes the truck look a lot older and :imo: you can see a lot better out of the 95+ mirrors.

But if you like them then run them. You should have traded me for my dumbo mirrors though. They're brand new and I need a set of 95+ mirrors.

therealtor1

Reaction score
dito.... why the hell did you downgrade your mirrors? just makes the truck look like a older truck.

I just like the looks of those moreso than the style that was on there. For some reason they make me think they belong on a Monte Carlo instead of a pickup. Also seem to get a much better view out of the older style vs the newer style.

Not really to concerned about it looking 3 years older than what is, was really more of a "function over form" decision more than anything.

Last edited:

therealtor1

Reaction score
I honestly agree with A2B. It makes the truck look a lot older and :imo: you can see a lot better out of the 95+ mirrors.

But if you like them then run them. You should have traded me for my dumbo mirrors though. They're brand new and I need a set of 95+ mirrors.

Thought about trying to see if someone wanted to trade, but haven't really been on here long enough to know if someone's trying to be shady, or anything along those lines. Besides the reason's I mentioned above, the driver's side mirror was also missing one of th (3) mounting posts so it rattled/vibrated like crazy. I'd offer to sell them but doubt they're really worth the hassle of coming up with a price, shipping, etc...just due to poor condition.