My new 2003 S 10 Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Sweet blazer..what lift do you have? I'm thinking about 2 inch body lift then the shackle lift

Live action!!
3" body and 2" shackle and crank. Plus it already sets about 2-3" higher than a stock 4x4 blazer being a zr2.

Total over a regular is 7-8" :rofl: I love it. Need bigger tires, I've only had it for a week and a day.

Thinking about the throttle body mod also. Mines not stock though.
I'm thinking about these
http://m.ebay.com/itm/151454424533?nav=SEARCH
Live action!!

I would go with a "4x4" or something with a cool design over a z71 since it's not a full size, but if you like it go for it. I like the design.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
3" body and 2" shackle and crank. Plus it already sets about 2-3" higher than a stock 4x4 blazer being a zr2.

Total over a regular is 7-8" :rofl: I love it. Need bigger tires, I've only had it for a week and a day.

Thinking about the throttle body mod also. Mines not stock though.

I would go with a "4x4" or something with a cool design over a z71 since it's not a full size, but if you like it go for it. I like the design.
What all has been done to your blazer? And I was thinking id like to keep a Chevy looking emblem, but don't want a zr5 since its clearly not.. Idk that is just the first thing that popped on Ebay

Live action!!

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Just an air raid cold air intake, shortie headers, punched cat and a free flowing exhaust system. Wanting to do the blaDE mod, e fans and a waitforme tune.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just an air raid cold air intake, shortie headers, punched cat and a free flowing exhaust system. Wanting to do the blaDE mod, e fans and a waitforme tune.
Blade made a notable difference in take off throttle.. Nice free mod..if say worth the 3 minutes it took..I thought there were only 2 inch body lifts for the s series? And id like a tuned exhaust eventually..nothing rice ish

Live action!!

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Crappy pics but tool box on now also painted the side emblems white

Live action!!