My new 2003 S 10 Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well some of you know when I first started I had a 1997 k1500 ecsb z71... then I got a 2000 ccsb c2500...well I recently traded it for a 2003 s 10 cc.. and I love it..it has 208k miles right now and runs like a champ.. the previous owner spent some time and money on it.. new front end , tires, window motors, switches, ac components.. all kinds of parts are new... The trucks interior is almost perfect, carpet and seats look new, couple of cracks on the top of the dash near the defrosters but other than that its mint... I don't have many pictures of the truck, all but the full truck shot are from the previous owner..

As always input and recommendations are ok...

My current plans..

tint front windows

change oil

change front brakes

maybe cai

exhaust mod?

tbb delete

current how it looks after I painted grill and plastidipd the bow tie white...quality sucks sorry

You must be registered for see images attach

only prob with the truck is it needs a paint job...obviously...lol

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I've wanted one of these for an LS swap for a few years now..

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice crew cab!! Hardley ever see those down here. I always wanted one and slam it for a daily but there all 4x4 :nono:. And im a lowered kind of guy:)

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Would you keep the 4x4 capability? Or could you?

Live action!!

It can be done, but requires custom fabbing an oil pan, and obviously you're adding a lot of new stress to the parts if you hammer on it.

Rick on Powerblock did it to his S10 Blazer way back when, you can probably track down the episodes on their site for more detail.

Personally, no I wouldn't. I have an NBS tahoe that handles winter duty so another 4x4 would be unnecessary.