My history with the GMT400 platform

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn Im glad I dont remember the late 80s and early 90s. :lol:

At least your taste evolved with the times, the stuff you've done more recently looks good. :D

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Damn Im glad I dont remember the late 80s and early 90s. :lol:

At least your taste evolved with the times, the stuff you've done more recently looks good. :D

Once again, representative of the times. :peace: Back then, it looked good. Everything customized had some form of neon or pastel color on it. Factory stuff, even the street rods. Kind of like how everything is blacked out, or matte these days. I need to dig up some pics of my friends trucks as well.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
i remember when i was little looking at all the Jacked up K10's in town with rollbars and lights and rocker chrome, thinking one day im gonna own one of those. :lol: wow how times change.

Any updates?

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
i remember when i was little looking at all the Jacked up K10's in town with rollbars and lights and rocker chrome, thinking one day im gonna own one of those. :lol: wow how times change.

Any updates?

:lol: My mom still has my drawings of OOBS and OBSs with KC lights out the ass and 38-44" Grounghawgs back in my elementary school days :)

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice bhb. Don't why you bash the lund trucks so much though you were once a customer :lol: