My 97 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
This is my 97 4DR 4WD Tahoe, so far I’ve got 15” Steel Wheels, 33” BFG KO2s, and blacked out grille and bumpers. But unfortunately about an hour after that picture I got in an accident :/ but this thread is gonna be the Ole Girls comeback, stay tuned y’all!
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Not to much damage. Got any plans?
Welcome from NorCal

Yessir, I’m probably gonna roll out my fenders, build a pre runner bumper front and rear and possibly build some custom headlights[emoji1362] also thinking of converting to the GMC grille but undecided

Reaction score
Well it’s been a while but I’ve finally started to make some progress on fixing her up. I did VIPMOTOZ projectors with RGB bulbs, 52” light bar, new parking lights and a new fender and grille. I’ll try and get some better pics for y’all tommorow

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Steel 15's are a dying trend these days. They were what I wanted to run in highschool. Nice hoe!

Reaction score
Steel 15's are a dying trend these days. They were what I wanted to run in highschool. Nice hoe!

Yes they are, I might end up having to go to a 17” with the suspension I’m planning on but I’m gonna rock them as long as I can. And thank you! Appreciate it

Reaction score
So yesterday I repainted my grille and just need some new corner lights. I noticed a problem where if I have my headlight switch moved to anywhere but off my turn signals both light up on the dash and they do not work when I try to use the switch but no problems if the headlights are off. Do any of y'all have any idea what it could be?

Reaction score
She’s starting to get closer! Just got most of my bumper built, just needs some paint and then planning on doing a hoop, skid plate and possibly a winch!