My 97 Sierra extended cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Well this is my first attempt to put pics on here. Here is my truck. I bought it in March from a farmer. I'm not sure what order the pics will be in but you will see the transformation. It has 56,000 miles on it. NO rust anywhere. So far I have taken the aluminum boards off, stripped the stripe off, cleaned, waxed and buffed the paint, put 20" IROC wheels and new tires, Magnaflow exhaust, comp/temp mirror, factory fogs and switch, billet grill, and I have clear headlights and signal lights with smoked corners coming. Then I will tint the windows. That's it until more funds come available to play with it some more. I have some more things I would like to do, rear disc brakes, posi 3:73 rear end with a rear stabilizer, for a few. I love it! There are some super nice trucks on here. I hope mine will turn out as good.

Reaction score
Very nice! A no rust truck is always good to see. I had to look at quite a few here in Michigan to find one. Keep it up looks good.

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
Nice truck. I love those wheels.

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I was planning to drop the rear 2", but I want to drive it a little first and see what I think. It still had the original Tiger Paws on it when I got it, so the 20's look sweet. They def fill the wells up more.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn that truck looks nice,

If you look past the grill, it looks like it came right off a showroom floor.
attachment.php