My 97 C2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
It is pretty loud, but not as loud as accelerating. Once you are freeway speeds you can talk to people in the cab without issues.
Thanks I'm probably gonna try this route first and then if It gets annoying the cats will come out and a muffler of some sort will go in. I love true dual straights no cats but that's not an option as I drive way to much with this truck.

mutanay

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks I'm probably gonna try this route first and then if It gets annoying the cats will come out and a muffler of some sort will go in. I love true dual straights no cats but that's not an option as I drive way to much with this truck.
Yeah try it out, i couldnt stop driving when i first installed them. They had such a nice loud tone i probably dropped $50 worth of gas that day lol

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Thanks man! Yeah Fabtech makes a great suspension lift and also you had a beautiful rig too.

It is pretty loud, but not as loud as accelerating. Once you are freeway speeds you can talk to people in the cab without issues.

It ride about the same as stock? or did you buy it like that? I've always been skeptical about 2WD lift spindles but everyone that has them seems to love them

mutanay

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It ride about the same as stock? or did you buy it like that? I've always been skeptical about 2WD lift spindles but everyone that has them seems to love them
It had the 4.5" Fabtech lift when i bought it then i added 2" spacers at JBM motoring giving it a nice even height with how big my wheels are. I have a buddy who has a stock 2000 K3500 dually and it rides the same as my truck. For being lifted in general it rides smooth.

deejaaa

Became Less Of A Human 5-13-18
Reaction score
.......Now here is the kicker on whether you will like my truck or not, i put straight pipes on it. And to me i love it, but to others it sounds like a tractor. I still have my Flowmaster 40 muffler in the garage, but tell me what you guys think i should do......
no matter how much i turn up the volume i still cannot hear it. post a vid to demonstrate.