My 96 GMC 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Man your truck is sick! I wish my truck looked as good as yours. Sometimes i wish i didn't paint the rockers black.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the n fabs look good,,, but man i just cant get over how they mount to the body,,, they really look great on your truck tho,,, good job!!

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the n fabs look good,,, but man i just cant get over how they mount to the body,,, they really look great on your truck tho,,, good job!!

I know, I knew they mounted to the body before I got them.. and if my truck was mint I'd have a hard time drilling...but they are strong as hell... time will tell if these holes will rust out, but I keep a clean truck and they dont salt the roads much out here so it should be fine. I'll be keeping them on.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know, I knew they mounted to the body before I got them.. and if my truck was mint I'd have a hard time drilling...but they are strong as hell... time will tell if these holes will rust out, but I keep a clean truck and they dont salt the roads much out here so it should be fine. I'll be keeping them on.

thats good,,, around here the rockers on a truck are the first to go,,, lol,, they salt the road here like crazy,, now hey started using this liquid stuff that from my understanding is going to be harder on vehicles,,,

on a side note,, how dark are your your windows tinted??,, are they all done or are the back the factory tint??

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The sides are done at 20%, the rest is factory.

I'm going legal and gonna do the sides at 35% and then darken the backs to 5%.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i was thinking about doing my front windows at 20%,,, i was wondering how good it matches the factory back windows,,, i had 20% on my xterra for about 5 years and never had issues with the cops around here,,, so im hoping i can get away with it on the trcuk too

Reaction score
I had a set of Eagle Alloy series 223 wheels on my old sonoma that looked the same only without the beadlock look. I loved them. wish i could find a set for my sierra now

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
177k miles and I do not believe it has ever had a tune up! LOL. The cap was pretty corroded. I replaced the plugs with NGK TR55 GR, and AC Delco wires, cap, rotor and pcv valve. She idles and runs real smooth now. Later I'm going to replace the factory fuel filter... its pretty corroded too.. I need to get flare wrenches so I dont ruin the fittings. I hope to get a couple mpg from the changes... my average on the way to work was almost 2mpg higher so that is a good sign.

I had a set of Eagle Alloy series 223 wheels on my old sonoma that looked the same only without the beadlock look. I loved them. wish i could find a set for my sierra now

Yes that's them. Good info!