My 95 Yukon 2 door getting full Denali conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Finally one piece and all most done just needs a skim coat of putty and its ready for primer that and have to fill the holes left by the last 3 bolt holding the inner wheel lip on while the glue sets last thing to decide is if i will use two sided tape to hold the flare flat to the arch or use the factory brackets

Gambles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good, been considering escalade front end on my truck but I've been having mixed thoughts about ditching the cowl, like how your headed on your spare, pretty sure if I had any Extra hoods laying around my old lady would kill me already got the garage full of old **** while our new cars sit outside lol..

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks pretty cool, never thought of doing it like that.

Yeah on the pick ups its pretty simple to do but on the SUV's you have to route the filler neck straight through the rear piller support that is unique to the SUV i will probably weld in a tube for the filler to pass through to help maintain a little Integrity in case of a bad accident

Pychokenny

Reaction score
Escalade console and Dash bezel in my 96 Sierra about to be installing the door panels next

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
SO time for a much overdue update I haven't forgotten about my project just been busy with other things in the meantime I have been hoarding and collecting Parts like crazy for this thing but here are some of the more notable things I have accomplished on it. one day I noticed a Grand Prix GXP in the junkyard it still had its Fender vents and I said hey that would look different so next thing I know I'm doing this