2 door Tahoe interior length ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Georgiabigfoot

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello friends,
So I recently made a YouTube video showing the interior length of my 96 burb, with 3rd row removed, middle seats folded down, and tailgate down, it’s right at 10 feet!!
So anyone have an idea what that measurement is with the 2 door Tahoe , rear seat removed ? And measuring from end of dropped tailgate to the back of the front seats ? Many thanks.

Here’s my burb fwiw.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Hello friends,
So I recently made a YouTube video showing the interior length of my 96 burb, with 3rd row removed, middle seats folded down, and tailgate down, it’s right at 10 feet!!
So anyone have an idea what that measurement is with the 2 door Tahoe , rear seat removed ? And measuring from end of dropped tailgate to the back of the front seats ? Many thanks.

Here’s my burb fwiw.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Yup Burbs have a full 8' of load space(at the floor-- it tapers as you go up) IF the third row seat is out AND the second row seats are folded down. If you have three people who need to be in the Burb, you can fold the larger part of the second row seat down and leave the smaller part up. Just watch that the seat belt doesn't get caught in the folding action. We've hauled many long tables and other items in our square body and OBS Burbs like this, since 1989. The square body Burbs have better designed seat backs to handle more loads, but you can put a piece of masonite or plywood over the seat back to distribute the load better and protect the seat back. Masonite will be much easier to slide heavy things in and out on.....