My 95 Yukon 2 door getting full Denali conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoSikCustomZ

Reaction score
Looks good not many go all the way..did my 94 Yukon gt 3 years s ago...still looks good

SoSikCustomZ

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Work in on my 93 Yukon now 2012 Tahoe conversion full conversion..with 2017 escalade taillights..and 2012 dash

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to get pictures when I get home but I put a Escalade/Denali console in my 96 Sierra long with the 120 mph Dash

I have all the pieces for a couple complete consoles got 90% of the parts from the u pull its pretty damn cheap but had to pony up the cash on ebay for a mint Denali console lid I lucked out though and actually found one with the rear panel and cup holder assembly still in tact and unbroken. will be stripping and restoring the console soon turns out Sherwin-Williams automotive paint division has a soft texture paint that is a perfect match for the factory Denali and Escalade Interiors original soft-touch finish

I posted the picture because I always heard about the built in car phone but this was the only one I ever came across that actually had it even though it's absolutely useless I might put it in mine just for a laugh

Pychokenny

Reaction score
Yeah the only difference between the consoles are Cadillacs have a different lid and says Cadillac on the wood trim and the door panels have wood trim and different trim on them

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to work on the clading again today got the rear quarter panel cladding all fused together, its ready to be mated to the front piece now should have it all one piece tomorrow

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well it's one piece , time to do a litte filler work on it to fine tune the lower style line and get rid of some of the factory rippels . All of the pictures I have seen of this conversion that lower line usally gets mudded over or is way off

Last edited: