My 95 Yukon 2 door getting full Denali conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
here is the finished product of a whole lot of welding and grinding and some filler work originally I had a set of what I thought were clean Factory fenders but when I pulled the wheel moldings off there was nothing left of them so I was forced to use these aftermarket ones which of course didn't fit the greatest but I have since metal worked them into shape
I am going to install turning signal lights behind them figured it might look pretty cool that was just my LED light behind it to see how they will light up

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
here I finally got around to creating a new filler panel for the gas door welding it in and taking care of some prior damage that had been poorly repaired before I stripped the entire quarter panel down to bare metal worked out some Dents & Dings and put a coat of glaze across the whole quarter panel blocked it out and sprayed a coat of Evercoat High build 4-1 polyester primer .Now the cladding finally looks clean and complete against a quarter panel without a gas door

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Finally found a good set of Z71 tail light covers from the one year only 2000 special edition of course the tail lights themselves were junk but I was able to heat them up and carefully remove the hard to find OEM tail light cutouts I think they look pretty freaking awesome on the Anzo clear tail lights I bought they should look pretty tough on my truck once it's done since it will be Black too

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is the hinge assembly I have been working on to swing the tail light down and out of the way for access to the new fuel filler decided to go this way instead of swinging it to the side . The sheet metal screw is just temporary the plate will be welded in like a factory piece

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's not everyday you run across a set of brand new take off doors from a 2001 Topkick that was converted into a bus . The notice to the Builder from GM was still on the windows everything on them is brand new and in perfect shape from the latches to the scratch free glass only catch was had to get rid of the five holes for the gigantic semi truck mirrors not fun to do but well worth the effort

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Spare parts truck I bought

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
started stripping down the right door in order to get these nut inserts out
some pretty serious inserts
was amazing working on 17 year old doors that still look factory fresh inside. They had never been opened up

One thing I was surprised to learn is that the commercial cab and Chassis trucks never got the 95 interior refresh the old 88 style door panels ran all the way till 2002 on these it a shame won't be abel to use any of this on mine because the black panel is different on 95 since the door handle is in a different spot .