My 95 Yukon 2 door getting full Denali conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

All stripped down and ready for some slow tedious welding .Will have to wait till tomorrow

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
It was a pretty clean truck with only 130,000 miles but has a rod knock
I've got one of those too! Right around 200k. Same issue. I just haven't been able to strip it out! It's so clean you could eat off the floors! My aunt bought it new in late 99. (It's a 2000) was gonna use it to pimp out my ccsb. But sourced the parts else where. I'll fix it one day. It hasn't run in 5 years. I got it tucked away in the back corner of the barn covered up with sheets! I also keep it because it's a white denali with Gray interior. I've only ever seen one other in person. Plenty of white escalades around here, but no denali's!

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got one of those too! Right around 200k. Same issue. I just haven't been able to strip it out! It's so clean you could eat off the floors! My aunt bought it new in late 99. (It's a 2000) was gonna use it to pimp out my ccsb. But sourced the parts else where. I'll fix it one day. It hasn't run in 5 years. I got it tucked away in the back corner of the barn covered up with sheets! I also keep it because it's a white denali with Gray interior. I've only ever seen one other in person. Plenty of white escalades around here, but no denali's!

Wow I have never seen a white Denali

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Made some plugs for the holes ,when doing something like this its important to make sure you have something between the skin and the door brace last thing you want is to weld the 2 together. The flexing will ruin your body work .I prefer a brass spoon helps soak up the heat
[]

All welded up ready for a skim coat of filler

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
More OEM goodies the proper brackets to add the factory running boards

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Some progress pics of the different body parts under two coats of SPI black epoxy

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

A few pictures showing the body cladding finally under one coat of primer and ready for paint. along with a picture showing how the factory mounting brackets will be used
I thought this was a cool picture it shows the difference between the Factory 4 door cladding and one I trimed down to fit a 2 door