My 94 ECRB Sierra 4x4.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Well I pulled the plugs, 4 of 8 had oil on them:uhoh2:, couple were pretty fouled up. I cleaned them up as best I could.
Not sure what my options are now, but I don't think I'll be putting much money into this motor.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Picked up a FlowMaster 40 Series muffler today. 3" in 3" out SI/SO. Haven't added any pipe behind it yet, will later tonight. Sounds great though.
You must be registered for see images attach

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Yeah stock manifolds, stock y-pipe. No cat, not sure if I truck even came with a cat, my pops can't think of it having one either. Anybody know better? haha.
Need to get a new clamp for the remaining pipe. It's on there but might hear a leak, threads on one side of clamp gave out.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Must say - adding the fm40 has increased my fuel mileage, low end, and top end. Smoother throttle response, and freedom to be able to go over 2500 rpm and not go deaf. Mind you, having 8ft of straight 3" pipe is not a recommended set up. So anything should have been an improvement lol.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Couple pics from fishing trip this morning.

Picked up buddies aluminum boat from one of our camping/fishing spots.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Just adding this here so I can keep track of tune up part #s for my truck. Also if anyone reads this, feel free to recommend alternative & superior replacement parts. Thanks.

Plugs:
ACDelco CR43TS

Plug Wires:
ACDelco 718D

Serpentine Belt:
ACDelco 6K938 - would someone double check this is the correct belt? There's a bunch of different ones for just extended cab, or 4x4 without a/c. But I'm XC 4x4 with no a/c. Not 100% sure, and I've had problems with parts stores giving me the wrong belt on a few occasions.

Fuel Filter:
ACDelco GF652

Full TBI Rebuild kit.
Air Filter

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
AC Delco CR43TS, Spark plugs gapped at .035"
Fram Fuel Filter.

Swapped out my Air-Aid intake for stock with choke collar removed.
Added valve cover breather.

Still runs the same. Sputter at lower rpms, slight miss. TBI Rebuild next I believe.
Also, when warmed up @ idle, oil pressure sits quite low. Oil pressure stays around 275 when warming up, drops to about half that, 135ish.
Found an oil leak running down onto pass. side of the trans bellhousing today.

bambam78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just wondering, if you drive the truck and get it warm does the spitting and sputtering go away? My fuel pump was wreaking havoc with mine, hard start, sputtering, no power, replaced the pump and she runs like a new truck :)

Just a thought