My 94 ECRB Sierra 4x4.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think that would be next step in that order when ya get some money.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Going to pull the plugs and give 'em a good cleaning with emery cloth.
Whats the correct gap on these suckers again? Might as well give them all a good check

Going to pull the plug wires off and check for any imperfections aswell as clean up the look of the engine bay.
And get rid of that corrosion..
any tricks for corrosion removing other then water+baking soda?

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Plug gap is .035" factory, .045" will not hurt though, may help a little.

Emory cloth works well on corrosion, water and baking soda will be cheapest and really the best. Vinegar would work too.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Well I decided to get my head out from under the hood for a bit.. made up a little "armor" for the interior where you step in, re-used some checker plate aluminum from my bed rails to make these. Haven't done pass side yet, but I think I like the looks. Needs to be smooth'd out on the edge closest to center of cab still, and I will probably be painting them black with rockgaurd or an equivalent paint.
Lemme know what you guys think.

You must be registered for see images attach

Edit: Just realized that in this last pic, I had only cut the length not width, so it is sitting weird.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Thank ya sir. I thought it came together pretty nicely! Not sure whether to polish them up or to paint them black. I also found my 7mm socket under the old one, been lookin' for that ***** for a while!

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Got passenger side finished up, little nicer looking cut that's for sure. Going to have to pull both, clean up the edges and polish them up!
Took a scrap load up to the foundry yesterday, around 450 pounds in the bed, 20 psi in the air bags, which is where i keep them for daily driving, felt like there was nothing there. Only got about $35 but who cares, was half hour of cleanin' the yard, thats like $70/h lmao.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Wooo, realized my reverse lights weren't working the other night, after 2 seconds looking at the tail light wiring I realized there was a 2" wire leading to nowhere-land, added a 6" piece of wire, grounded it out, boom, reverse lights AND fast blink is goooone. That simple, and I've looked under there 10 times trying to find something awry, lol!

Added a sticker to the tailgate, my honda buddies will love it, lmao.

Not much room left to do work on the old girl with the boat back in it's winter parking spot.