My 94 ECRB Sierra 4x4.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Boom. Carnage pics. Lol

You must be registered for see images attach

Eversince that's happened to you i've been terriered to red line my truck in the mud. Knowing i have the same exact year, model and everything just makes me paranoid the same thing will happen to me. Even though my u-joints are in good condition.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Eversince that's happened to you i've been terriered to red line my truck in the mud. Knowing i have the same exact year, model and everything just makes me paranoid the same thing will happen to me. Even though my u-joints are in good condition.

I don't 'red line' my trucks, period..I get the revs up for sure though... actually that's a lie, I was pissed at it for a couple days and was winding on 'er pretty good(long before all this, even before I was a member here) lol. I wasn't doing anything at the time, just needed 4 wheel drive to nudge my front end in the water(and get back out) to jump start a boat, lol.