My 94 ECRB Sierra 4x4.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
I don't think you will be able to pull all at once...... T-bar crossmember will stop ya

Sent from somewhere in Minnesota using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mike stabbed in the 6.0, 4l65e, and np241 all in one go without the front clip on. :shrug:
I'll let you know :D
I see he pulled the 350/4l60e at same time, without the t-case though.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh absolutely bud and I appreciate it!
I'll have a closer look before we start yanking! Anything to avoid stickin a wrench in there and seperating the case from trans, lol, I don't know if anyone else finds that to be a PITA?

That parts not bad it's the slowly bench pressing and twisting the t case to get it out!

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
That parts not bad it's the slowly bench pressing and twisting the t case to get it out!

Yeah heh, I actually lost a handle on it last year, had some oil on my hands and it came down on my chest, had a nice deep bruise for a few days to say the least and man it knocked the wind right out of me.
Whatever I can do to avoid that, I'm game. :D
Had a family reunion yesterday so didn't get much done, just pulled door panels and skid plates.
Door panels were going to be sold, but buddy had power windows.. doh.. like c'mon, I even asked if they were power or manual that he needed, lol.