My 94 ECRB Sierra 4x4.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Strip down all the good parts from it, buy the other truck, use what you need on it and stock pile the rest for back up or sell then scrap the rest of it

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I hear you man - I was stressed out seeing this thing sit. The time, memories & money in this truck outweigh the benefits of ever getting a new vehicle. She's mine until I end up squished inside it!

You almost made this quote from page 1 True.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Strip down all the good parts from it, buy the other truck, use what you need on it and stock pile the rest for back up or sell then scrap the rest of it

Yeah, not too much to it heh. I took the new shocks off, one was broken heh assuming from the roll, went and got a warrantied replacement, lol. I've got a buddy with a TBI that would be interested in the spacer and a few other TBI knick knacks.

You almost made this quote from page 1 True.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Heh no doubt, I try to be a man of my word. I should have rephrased that to "The day I'm upside down in it."
Would have to get rid of it then, lol

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Simply that, tear down, just seeing how everything comes apart, really. Might as well learn a few more things from it.
I've got the throttle body, spacer, injectors and my etc tbi stuff sold, as well as the rims.
Might have the 305 sold as well.
I'm giving the tires to my buddies dad in exchange for sandblasting
Will be cutting some metal out of the bedside to help repair the green trucks rust issues.

Keeping all the nuts/bolts/screws in some storage boxes..

Is it possible to disconnect the headlight harness from the weatherpak(i think thats what it is) connector? Just curious.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think you will be able to pull all at once...... T-bar crossmember will stop ya

Sent from somewhere in Minnesota using Tapatalk 4 Beta