My 94 ECRB Sierra 4x4.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Specs/Details
236 000 KM and counting. Add 20k for the 2 yrs of no speedometer..
5.0L TBI
NV3500
3.73s
Rear Airbags
Moog Front End Suspension Parts
FlowMaster 40
285/75/16 Nokian Vatiiva on OEM 16s

Future Mods:
HD Front & Rear bumpers.
Front 10-12k winch.
6" Lift, decranked if possible with 33's, or 35s.
14b swap.
NV4500
Future Appearance:
Paint:
Metallic/Gun Metal Grey
Black
Rims - Black Stockers?
Cab Lights
Tinted Tails+3rd
Tinted Corners

Here's a Photobucket link to all my truck related photos. ~ http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w438/Cole_Kemps/
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
You bet. Slow but steady, getting all the electrical kinks and such fixed up and doing as much cleaning/maintenance I can whilst going to school. (For as cheap as possible, which is the hard part.) Money is definitely holding me back as of right now, but you do what you can when you can I'm sure alot of people know what it's like! It's my baby, and i'm learning a lot from the forums and working on my rig. Couldn't ask for more from it right now.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Yeah she is certainly solid! Surprising the minimal amount of rust overall. Has spent time in a lot of water and weather, not to mention close to 200,000km of gravel road driving, and it's parked beside the ocean for most summers while we camp. She's gonna be a lifer.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
She Lives

Aaah yessss! SHE LIVES. After being parked since oooh.. January? I believe, I drove her home today from the trans shop. They did the swap, checked out my clutch job, tore my transfer case apart (was jammed in 4L.. i'm a dummy and put the shifter back on it backwards :\ Luckily no extra charge, drove like a frigging dream on the way home. Straight as an arrow, gliding through the gears. Obnoxiously loud though, running off the manifolds for the 6 block drive lol.
All said and done for $500 cash, no tax :)

Feels so good to be back behind the wheel of my GMT400, worth every penny!

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
I hear you man - I was stressed out seeing this thing sit. The time, memories & money in this truck outweigh the benefits of ever getting a new vehicle. She's mine until I end up squished inside it!