My 93 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GM6693

Reaction score
Just joined after being referred to this site a few months ago from a GMFS member. Been creepin the forms every one in a while so thought Id finally join and share my 93. Got it a few months ago and have made a few changes..

When I got it:
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

And a little more updated:
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Ive also switched back to the stock tail lights which I dont have a pic yet...thinkin next Im gonna paint the side steps black..not really a fan of the chrome.

GM6693

Reaction score
sweet truck! may i ask why the change of wheels?

The rockstars werent really my style...and I didnt mind the tires but didnt want the temptation as mud and off roading in general has destroyed my previous trucks in a timely manner..some examples:
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

So I went with a cheap rim that looked decent and practical year round tires that are great in my previous experience in snow and will last a long time.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man! Nice lookin truck you got, definately paint/line-x the side steps!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I remember this truck from GMFS...Welcome man! :handshake: you'll love it here :gr_grin:

Liked it a whole lot more with the rockstars. I don't necessarily care for rockstars but the 20" size on 35's just looks sooo killer. Don't you dare take that truck through the woods with paint like that on it! As for the steps, I completely agree. Chromes gotta go!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Edit: On second glance gotta paint the steps, paint a smoothie front bumper and get a black billet in that grille shell! That'd really tie that whole look together well IMO

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good looking truck what kinda lift setups is that? I know a body lift but anything else and are they 35's?

GM6693

Reaction score
I remember this truck from GMFS...Welcome man! :handshake: you'll love it here :gr_grin:

Liked it a whole lot more with the rockstars. I don't necessarily care for rockstars but the 20" size on 35's just looks sooo killer. Don't you dare take that truck through the woods with paint like that on it! As for the steps, I completely agree. Chromes gotta go!

Thanks man! Already do love it here...these are the trucks I grew up with so I love driving one everyday. Ive been over 2 months strong of not taking it in the woods which I would have never been able to do in my younger years. The most Ive done is a field party and lightly wooded trail to go shooting. I like your ideas on the bumper and grille too, hadnt started thinking about that yet but def the direction I plan to move in, I way prefer the blacked out look vs chrome.

GM6693

Reaction score
And thanks everyone else for the compliments...I would be lying if I said I didnt fall in love with it when I saw it. The lift was on when I bought it...as you said 3"bl and some wacky suspension stuff going on...and right again its got 35x12.50's