My 97 k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
She got the duct tape cab corner option very. No tailgate latch. She has changed abit sense then that was a few months back ill get a updated one here soon
You must be registered for see images attach

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
She got the duct tape cab corner option very. No tailgate latch. She has changed abit sense then that was a few months back ill get a updated one here soon
Dads purty 95 3500 7.4 in the reflection

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
New radio. Alpine cdm-7874. With bluetooth adapter.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Cleaned er up today i cant find a matching color cup holder for mine. That ones out of a 97 tahoe.

Boots97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

That's a cleaner truck than mine! Great job on the cleanup.

Now get yourself a new OEM tailgate handle and bezel!

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
That's a cleaner truck than mine! Great job on the cleanup.

Now get yourself a new OEM tailgate handle and bezel!

Why thank you. Pretty sure a old guy had it b4 the po. Cause the back seat was folded up still plastic wrap on the buckles and rubber bands on the seat belt. Wish i knew how it lost its original tailgate.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
You have got me thinking now, I removed all of the chrome from my truck but couldn't get another grill. How did you prep it so it doesn't peel in the future?
It was a trial. So its a test to see how long it works. Honestly no prep just washed it with dawn and sprayed it on its rustoleum bed lining spray 2coats 1 can per coat Been 3 months only spot that chipped is where the hood latched down b4 i but another screw in to push grill down farther.