My 97 k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
maybe it did not work right I my self have never heard of one that was junk but things get old or stop working

Last edited:

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
while dual would not be my first pick for a radio they are okay have had good look with them with things that have them my go to is jvc/kenwood since jvc owns them then alpine I would not buy a pioneer any more because a few years ago a company in china took them over they have been made in china for years now but they were still based in japan that is not the case any I do not know if clarion is still good or not

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
while dual would not be my first pick for a radio they are okay have had good look with them with things that have them my go to is jvc/kenwood since jvc owns them then alpine I would not buy a pioneer any more because a few years ago a company in china took them over they have been made in china for years now but they were still based in japan that is not the case any I do not know if clarion is still good or not
I'm gonna attempt to fix it cuz I still have the plug n stuff plus it worked good but the plug was messed up