my 90 project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are a few day time pics of the ol truck. Haven't don't anything with it yet other than fill the bed with some trash I need to get hauled off. I'll start working on it again sometime in the near future, have a motorcycle I gotta sell first to get some funds up.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
You have to ditch those dog ass ugly mirrors.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Oh believe me, it's the very first thing on the list. I had 95+ mirrors on it. No clue as to why ANYBODY thought these were better. Maybe they were cheap from wish or something [emoji1787][emoji23]

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Oh believe me, it's the very first thing on the list. I had 95+ mirrors on it. No clue as to why ANYBODY thought these were better. Maybe they were cheap from wish or something [emoji1787][emoji23]

****** head tow mirrors it is!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
****** head tow mirrors it is!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Crazy thing is they really aren't even tow mirrors. They don't extend out, and the mirror itself is fairly useless. Doesn't see much. About the only thing they are good for is looking awful.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Haven't done much. Cut the dump off the muffler and extended the pipe to just in front of the rear axle. Cut down on the cab drone in a huge way, guess I'm out here getting too old these days lol. Also put some skinny whites and beauty rings on. Replaced bad tail light circuit boards again. I have a set of mirrors ordered for it. Also got the AC working, man that is nice! I'll take it in the next couple weeks to get Inspected and tagged.