my 90 project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
well I finally got a truck worthy of a build thread. this is gonna be slow but should turn out nice I hope. any truck is a 1990 gmc 1500 2wd 5.7 rclb. it's all factory minus a muffler and most of the bodywork being already done. plans are 2/4 drop tint paint and then a few small changes along the way. anyway here's the pics.
You must be registered for see images

these were the day I brought it home, I'm open to any feedback or suggestions you guys may have.

Sent from my 6.0 powered android

Last edited:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice project, my only suggestion is to go ahead and go 4-6 drop, you will get tired of the 2-4 very quickly!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
am I correct in thinking the 6 inch drop requires a notch?

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
well small update got it tagged inspected and insured today so now I can finally drive it...(legally lol ) to get it inspected I had to replace the tail lamp circuit board in the passenger tail and get a new belt but otherwise it went flawlessly

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
ok so is the 4/6 truly worth it because I really don't wanna go very low just looking to make it have a little less of a work truck stance. also how do I achieve 2 inches in the front is it springs or spindles and which is the better option?