My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Looks awesome!! Very nice job!!

Thanks!

Worked on it a few hours last night and got the bed to fit inside the existing bed. Gotta pull it back out to cut the front stake pockets and then pull the bed back off the frame so I can weld up some supports and tie in the new floor in with the old floor. It's going add some much needed weight for the back of the truck. Also sat the tank in there up against the front of the bed, I like there if I decide to throw the golf clubs in for a quick round:)
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Looking great!
You mounting the tank like that? I only ask because the ports facing up.. and will it have a drain for water...

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
No I just threw it up there to see what it would look like.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Yea mount it to the floor for sure my s10 had the tank mounted to the front of the bed and you could see where it was trying to pull through. Looks great!

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Update from last weekends work on the truck, finished cutting up my lower supports for the bed out of 2 inch schedule 40. Going to tack these up and pull the bed to fab up some lateral supports for the wheel wells.

Also picked up a pair of shorty headers, so I removed the Y pipe and she lays as far as shes going to for now.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Nice! Ya aint playen usen the scheadual 40! Where you planning to dump the exhaust?

I had the 40 laying around the shop so I went ahead and used it:) as for the exhaust I haven't really thought about but am taking it to a guy who does custom exhaust and has a 4 post lift so I can decide where I want to run it.

i love it... looking great!
Thanks D!