My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
as always the truck looks badass and I want ur garage lol what color silver did you use on yours and thats a steal on the hood

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm lucky because the garage is at my parents house so I have everything there. The only set back is that it is a about a 20 min. drive away but I don't mind! Devin I used Light Spiral Metallic Gray it's a stock GM color used in 2000.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great lookin project and really good job documenting everything. Keep us all updated on it. Oh and for the motor and tranny, I think it's hard to beat an LS with a t-56. Just fyi a My cammed LS1 put down 440 to the wheels. That'd be a blast in a really good lookin truck.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I picked up a cowl hood off of C-list a few weeks ago and my painter has it almost ready to shoot some black!
You must be registered for see images attach

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Thanks guys! You both have some sweet rides as well.
I got my LED 3rd brake light from Watson's Street Works yesterday, now I just need some time to work on the truck.