My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
its lookin badass man

Thanks bud!

Ok took the bed back off today and finished up the rear shock mounts. Up next is to reinforce the new bed floor to my existing bed, will do some metal work inside the fenderwells to close it up a bit. I think I have come to the conclusion that I need to sell my humongo tank for 2 smaller ones to keep the bed nice and clean.

Also need to figure out how I am going to hide the battery in the bed, probably going to cut up the existing tray and bolt it to the original bed floor with a door cut out of the upper bed floor to conceal it.Steady as she goes...

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Also picked up a pair of shorty headers, so I removed the Y pipe and she lays as far as shes going to for now.
You must be registered for see images attach

i wish i had that backspacing on my wheels... those truck GREAT. i can't turn ANY if i'm low.. wheels have to be straight or they'd rub.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
gonna be awesome jeff.. can't wait for pics.

i wish i had that backspacing on my wheels... those truck GREAT. i can't turn ANY if i'm low.. wheels have to be straight or they'd rub.

Turning out great man.

Looking good!

Thanks guys! I called a few local certified welders about cutting my tank down to shorten the length and for the price their quoting me I am going to put in the bed for now. Also cut off the stock battery tray suport and have sitting in the place where I want it, I will also bolt it to the wheel well to.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Okay got to get back to the truck and tie up any loose ends that need to be completed before throwing down on the Accuair set up, so I started on the compressor bracket yesterday. I made something out of cardboard that will hold the unit...