My 1997 GMC Somewhat bulid thread ( Lots of Pictures)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yeah man my dad was a big time camper shell guy haha. He was pretty upset when I took it off. Yes sir I was fifteen in 2009 and here in NM that's when you can start driving!
We're the same age haha

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I would kill for a place to go camping like that aroud here. The only place I know of is a state park and of course that takes all the fun out of it
New Mexico definitely has some beautiful places. We are lucky because most of the state is public land as well. It's pretty crazy because most of the state doesn't have very good cell reception either haha. You might have 4g in one place and drive ten miles and have zero service for the next 130 miles or so. It is nice to get away out there

We're the same age haha

That's awesome! If you were closer I'd say we should grab a beer haha

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
New Mexico definitely has some beautiful places. We are lucky because most of the state is public land as well. It's pretty crazy because most of the state doesn't have very good cell reception either haha. You might have 4g in one place and drive ten miles and have zero service for the next 130 miles or so. It is nice to get away out there

That's awesome! If you were closer I'd say we should grab a beer haha
Yah hell I'll even be legal soon lol

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

That's what I love about working out in New Mexico! You're there year round and I'm only out there for summers. Definitely jealous of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CamaroGuy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man you have an awesome truck! What brand cab lights are you using? They look great on there.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Sorry that I am barely responding to you guys! I hadn't noticed I had any new comments in here!

Man you have an awesome truck! What brand cab lights are you using? They look great on there.

Thanks bro I appreciate it a lot. They are the Pacer set off Summit with clear bulbs in them

Yeah I think I'm gonna copy your look man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha that is a compliment. Go for it my man!