My 1990 Stepside lifted 9'' with a worked 400 small block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the truck is getting custom paint work done now. I dropped it off and this airbrush artist is going crazy with it. He said it's like a 10k paint job. Haven't really seen much of it yet just bits and pieces. Everything is straight as an arrow. I've decided to sell the seats I was going to use because redoing them in leather would cost more and look less new school than finding new leather seats from a new silverado. I have everything to put it back together EXCEPT both bumpers and a possible light bar for the roof. Then it's on to tackle the interior. Upon inspecting the speaker headliner, I noticed that I can't use most of my interior trim pieces so I have to custom modify each and every piece. I used to have a back window piece that was long and narrow from a state truck but it broke. I've yet to see any ever with it. It was from an 88 gmc. Any clue where to find one? Also, is thier a trim piece ever made that goes from one pillar to the other pillar by the windshield or any thoughts of what to make one out of? Also, any suggestions for bumpers or kits you weld that look good

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds awesome!

How much you looking to get for the front seats? Are the bucket seats? I may be interested.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 3 sets. A full bench with fold down arm grey. A 60/40 style in a grey ish tan checkered type deal, and I have buckets in the same style. One bucket is in the truck whenever I get that back.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 3 sets. A full bench with fold down arm grey. A 60/40 style in a grey ish tan checkered type deal, and I have buckets in the same style. One bucket is in the truck whenever I get that back.

When you get a chance send me some pics of the bucket seats. I'm not interested in the bench or 60/40 bench

Thanks!

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So after being 3 months of "paint," the job is only half done. The artist, has decided that it is ok to breech a written contract and plead for more money "for all the free work" (merely what is written through documented conversations and contracts) he is doing because he fell on hard times. So I am awaiting to see how this situation is going to pan out. Got a bunch of pics though. Haven't seen it in person which I am sure it looks better in person than a crappy cell picture though. I decided to have the entire truck airbrushed....well if the guy decides to cooperate after doing half of the job already anyways.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

4x4incountryboy