My 1990 Stepside lifted 9'' with a worked 400 small block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tried to get you guys some pics up of the latest progress to date. there are more pictures on my photobucket album http://s1358.photobucket.com/user/x4x4incountryboy/Monster truck/story and even more on my facebook! Hope you guys like!! I will let you all know how it ends up going with the paint. Last I knew, they wanted a ridiculous amount more to finish it and I declined but made an ultimatum even though they were breaching a written contract. They stopped replying to me. I then sold a bunch of my stuff and offered them a good deal more to finish the truck. They did not reply back. I then tonight asked when I can pick up my truck and pay them the rest of the remaining balance (the amount before offering them the third deal). They did not respond. So everything is up in the air at the moment!

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Going to be a sick paint job!!! Hope things work out for you at the end
Thanks! Still after trying to contact them, still no response but I do know for a fact it has been seen. I am afraid either I have no truck left (highly doubt) or the truck won't get done and I will be out all that money. I think later this week when I have time I will go on the hunt for my truck and those people .

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thanks! Still after trying to contact them, still no response but I do know for a fact it has been seen. I am afraid either I have no truck left (highly doubt) or the truck won't get done and I will be out all that money. I think later this week when I have time I will go on the hunt for my truck and those people .
Id be getting law enforcement involved

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That I think will be happening very soon. I spoke with a lawyer and law enforcement and they told me I have to pay them the rest of what I owe them in order to even begin to think about picking up my truck even though paint isn't half done. They said if from there I want to take it to small claims court that's my business but it's besides the point.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
That I think will be happening very soon. I spoke with a lawyer and law enforcement and they told me I have to pay them the rest of what I owe them in order to even begin to think about picking up my truck even though paint isn't half done. They said if from there I want to take it to small claims court that's my business but it's besides the point.

I'd be seriously blowing a gasket at this point. Respect to you for keeping your cool; go find your truck - if anything malicious has been, make someone pay.

edit: And why the ef is your front right tire flat, just sitting on the rim... on the pavement. Errarrrgh! I'd be sooooooo pissed.