My 1990 Stepside lifted 9'' with a worked 400 small block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Glad to hear your back at it. Sounds like its gonna be a nice ride.

Would be cool to check out your project sometime, I live in Schoharie ny. If ya need a hand wrenchen' on the beast, let me know.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Name is Jorge. Maybe you've seen my truck (same in avatar) I drive through middleburg almost every week.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe? Idk I drive a big white cummins with a stack so I'm sure you've seen me hah

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea it has a tool box in back and a custom deer skull emblem on the stack I made... rolls lots of coal haha

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got a new grill, smoked headligts, markers, led lights and led tail lights today for a great deal! The list is getting smaller and smaller to completion! Il post pics of the new goodies soon

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well just ordered blue Led's for the dash, and new lock cylinders and a chrome tailgate handle. It left a few days ago for final repaint, I just didn't have time to do it. Right now I am looking for an antenna receiver that the antenna rod unscrews because I have that custom one. All I need now is bumpers, the nerf bars, maybe a light bar and I thought about a new gas cap door and the outside will be complete