MsChevy's 1997 Chevy Silverado ECSB aka Big Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
Cant wait to see the new parts on it!

Did your light switch and window/lock switch use neo 4 bulbs?

Sent from my 5.7 Vortec powered iPhone 5S using Tapatalk.

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
Still putting a bar behind the grill?

Yepp, that's the plan. We'll see how well that goes since the bars will be in the way of the light a little. I plan on getting a GMC grille that'll have a different grille insert so if it doesn't work out with the chevy one at least it'll work with the GMC.

Cant wait to see the new parts on it!

Did your light switch and window/lock switch use neo 4 bulbs?

Me neither! :)

Light switch is one neo4, driver door pw/pl is one neo4 + one neo3 and pass. door is one neo4 if I remember right.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I doubt the bars would make a difference. Looking forward to seeing what it takes to make it work with a Chevy grille

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really love the color of your truck. The transformation is crazy and took like half the time of mine :p I usually don't like demolding but with the color and color-matching sets it off perfectly. Doing a damn fine job, keep it up!

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
I doubt the bars would make a difference. Looking forward to seeing what it takes to make it work with a Chevy grille

I'm hoping it wont, there is room for adjusting so I'll try and get the brightest bit of the LED's between the bars. Me too!

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
I really love the color of your truck. The transformation is crazy and took like half the time of mine :p I usually don't like demolding but with the color and color-matching sets it off perfectly. Doing a damn fine job, keep it up!

Thanks, me too! The color is one of the biggest reasons I bought it, blue has been my favorit color since forever.
Haha that's funny cos it feels like I'm going slow, I'm very impatient! :)
Thanks alot, I'll do my best! :)

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
TheBlueSilverado is now TheBluePolarbear...

Woke up to -9°C (about 15°F) this morning. Frozen doorlook, frozen door, frozen windows (ice on inside + outside) and when I finally manage to get inside, it was a very grumpy truck to start. Winter hasn't even started yet and I'm already over it.

Thankfully GM Canada put some proper heating in it back in the day so I didn't have to freeze to death! I was very close to walking across the parkinglot and take the Magnum instead but with cold temps like that and summer tires I didn't wanna risk it, atleast the Cooper STT's are mud + snow tires.

Btw, that's not snow! That's 4 days worth of frost and ice build up, about 1/2" thick...not cool at all.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
TheBlueSilverado is now TheBluePolarbear...

Woke up to -9°C (about 15°F) this morning. Frozen doorlook, frozen door, frozen windows (ice on inside + outside) and when I finally manage to get inside, it was a very grumpy truck to start. Winter hasn't even started yet and I'm already over it.

Thankfully GM Canada put some proper heating in it back in the day so I didn't have to freeze to death! I was very close to walking across the parkinglot and take the Magnum instead but with cold temps like that and summer tires I didn't wanna risk it, atleast the Cooper STT's are mud + snow tires.

Btw, that's not snow! That's 4 days worth of frost and ice build up, about 1/2" thick...not cool at all.
You must be registered for see images attach
Mornings like this are why a remote start is on my list. Wouldn't have helped with the doors being frozen but it would have been warm by the time I chiseled the door open. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk