MPG Question (point me in the right direction)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
its roughly on the last bar a little lower. i can only fill 16 gallons each time wheres my extra 10 gallons? i dont see how it can be a different tank considering it fits in between the frame. theres no way anything but the tank i have will fit

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
its roughly on the last bar a little lower. i can only fill 16 gallons each time wheres my extra 10 gallons? i dont see how it can be a different tank considering it fits in between the frame. theres no way anything but the tank i have will fit

Next time you get to where your gauge has been telling you its "empty" get out and knock the gas tank lightly with a piece of wood or something...I'll bet you hear a solid thud and not a hollow sound. That'd be your gas!

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
anyway to check/ or reprogram them? when i bought the truck almost a year ago it had new lines tank and sender in it, i know that because the dumbass electrical nutted the wires on top of the tank