Misfire issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Damn. There's nothing left to even guess at. I think the only way forward is to datalog.

beardeddummy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Grounds looked good and same with plug wires. I don't have a means of testing resistance but the plug wires were changed when I did the heads and had been changed before that so if it's in the ignition system its been through 3 tune ups (plugs wires and cap rotor).

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grounds looked good and same with plug wires. I don't have a means of testing resistance but the plug wires were changed when I did the heads and had been changed before that so if it's in the ignition system its been through 3 tune ups (plugs wires and cap rotor).

Sounds like you need to invest in a meter. There's plenty of information out there on testing sensors to at least narrow down your possible culprits, and wiring issues are ONLY going to be found with a meter and some good schematics. You could have a nice meter for the price of one tune up, even nicer if you buy used. Unfortunately, good diagnostics is all that's going to fix this, not the parts cannon.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk