Manual passenger seat doesn't move with the lever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Br1an

Reaction score
Hi all, so I've had another issue develop with my truck. I was at a relatives house two days ago and went to get something off the back seat and the seat worked fine going forward but it won't move back now when you move the lever. One of my friends who's more knowledgeable than me said that one of the springs might have broken on the underside of it. Hit sounds logical to me BUT while I was looking at it earlier I noticed two wires coming through the carpet and I got thinking that the truck could've originally had power seats. Is there any way to check this? Theres a solid yellow wire and what looks like a geen-blue wire with a white stripe if that helps.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

shorepatrol

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just checked my 98 , it has 2 orange and a black coming out from floor to the seat

Br1an

Reaction score
I was wrong on the colors, they're a clear wire and a blue so it makes me think it could be leftovers from a sound system that someone took out before I got my hands on her. Would explain why only one of my speakers works... Gods my truck has a lot of issues

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk