Transfer Case Lever Repostion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's so many remote areas in Australia and New Zealand, and much of them are desert or nearly so. Gotta be rugged and prepared to survive out there....
I know, it's why I want to prep mine and go to the desert. LOL I like to camp, but I'm not going to Houston @ 110F. Winter maybe. Supposedly some very beautiful places in Tx. I like what they do in Nz/Aus, they have some neat stuff going on. Good for ideas.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guy on that side if the globe take that overlanding thing seriously. Quite of bit of outside the box thinking going on as far as products and modifications going on. Off road ready caravans etc. I saw all the switches and figured you have a bunch of light.
I am just hoping that work will ease up soon and I will have some time to get a heap of pictures and put together a thread on what I have done. It's been winter down here and the weather has only just cleared and warmed up a bit.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am just hoping that work will ease up soon and I will have some time to get a heap of pictures and put together a thread on what I have done. It's been winter down here and the weather has only just cleared and warmed up a bit.
Do it man, get some shots off-road, camping, or lit up like a Christmas tree, etc. lol

Last edited: