lookin For HID Reverse Lights (limo Tinted Rear Window)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
lol i have no reverse lights...i just roll my windows down and use the mirrors. my cd player is kinda bright and reflects off the darkly tinted rear window and makes it impossible to look through that window or use rearview mirror reg cab issues i suppose

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol i have no reverse lights...i just roll my windows down and use the mirrors. my cd player is kinda bright and reflects off the darkly tinted rear window and makes it impossible to look through that window or use rearview mirror reg cab issues i suppose

No, that's an issue in extended cabs too! :lol:

skyrodder

Reaction score
CREE Q5 projector with 12 SMD 5050 LED Bulbs. eBay for $30, what they look like,from roughly a city block away and at the bottom compared side by side with the $30 LEDs, I am happy with them, but my windows are not tinted yet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
CREE Q5 projector with 12 SMD 5050 LED Bulbs. eBay for $30, what they look like,from roughly a city block away and at the bottom compared side by side with the $30 LEDs, I am happy with them, but my windows are not tinted yet
Those do look nice. I couldnt use them though because they would shine straight into my neighbors living room whenever I backed out of the driveway.

Moore

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think reverse hids are with the time/effort/money. Just going to your local parts store and getting some aux reverse lights is so much easier, all it takes is a little bit of time and creativity to sneak them in a spot that doesn't drive you nuts, otherwise just get some reverse leds. There might be some ones that actually do a lot but keep in mine a 'whiter' light isn't always a brighter light if that makes sense

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got them at ddm tuning 35watts i got the whitest color bulb i had the L E D Bulbs at first they was bright but not compaired to these.