LonestarStunner's ECSS slow build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lonestarstunner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I just had the 295's mounted up last night. Will be mounting the fronts tomorrow, I'm going to get the rears on the truck today and check for clearance issues, hoping for none!

Lonestarstunner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Alright guys, the rears are mounted and fit great with the 295/30's. I did trim the fender lips but only 1/2 inch solely because of how I drive it.... Like I F@#£%N stole it!!!!!! Plenty of clearance, and if anyone is interested in specs, they are 22x9.5 with - 18 offset. I will have the fronts mounted in the AM, and due to the slightly smaller hub bore on the rims, I've had to grind down the outer bearing snout on the front rotors. It's weird cuz the backs fit without any issues. It's no problem though, a little extra work and it pays off IMO.

Lonestarstunner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got both of the outer bearing snouts on the rotors ground down so the rims would sit flush with the rotor hub, and got all the rims mounted up. Looks pretty sweet I think, I'm very happy with the outcome for sure. Checked clearance from lock to lock, cycled the suspension, and I got 22's with no rub....

Lonestarstunner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Alright, finally got the pics of the rims so y'all can see the finished ride height as of now. I'm feeling an air suspension in my future........ I really like it, although I think I should've gone with the 35's in the front and ordered the 1.75 lift shackles for the rear. I just absolutely love a truck with a rake, and as of now mine has a .25" rake, lol.

Lonestarstunner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here's the pics of my trucks new engine all buttoned up and running.

JBLOOM33

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your trucks looking good.. here's some extra motivation for your theme