Lite up OBS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dougm72

bout 5ft from concrate
Reaction score
hello i have a 98 obs and i am going to run running lights yes like a semi on my truck i used to have a ford ranger with them i installed but i want to get a better switch set up i had 4 leg toggles from for driver side, passenger side, cab, and inside switch's is there any other premade switch's panels that are small?

yes i installed every single light on the truck by my self it was alot of fun actually. there was also 8 lights on toolbox i didn't have pictures of

it only pulled about 5amps they where all leds

this is what I'm going to do to my lifted obs
the red break lights worked with the turn signels

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Dougm72

bout 5ft from concrate
Reaction score
lol the driver side wheel cap walmart lost so i had to buy a new one.

now the lights for the obs will be a completly diffent than my ranger. i was going to add a chrome plate or keep it stock but the lights will sit behind the body so all u will see is the lens.

i know the ranger was a little odd but it was a first go but it turned out great i think.

edit.
this will come later after i finish my engine project

Dougm72

bout 5ft from concrate
Reaction score
adding a stack did cross my mind and the ranger did have dual stacks till i added the toolbox

the ranger was done for my dad as well when he died i got his truck and then i wanted to do something for him so he was a trucker and i am going to do the same so i threw some lights on it took me about a week

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can understand you doing it for your dad and if that's something he liked or would have liked in a small truck, then by all means I would and to heck with what anyone says. it's for him and to honor him.

IMO though it looks aweful I've always hated all the running lights.

Dougm72

bout 5ft from concrate
Reaction score
the ranger pulled off the light sticking out but i have lights laying aroun and them being out like that is not right so im going to look for a way to make it fit right.

i dont mind the dont do it stuff and i got alot of crap for the ranger but hey its my ride lol

plus some people told me it couldent be done included my machanics teacher