Lite up OBS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
the ranger pulled off the light sticking out but i have lights laying aroun and them being out like that is not right so im going to look for a way to make it fit right.

i dont mind the dont do it stuff and i got alot of crap for the ranger but hey its my ride lol

plus some people told me it couldent be done included my machanics teacher

I give up reading your posts..

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
somebody told you, you can't put a bunch of lights on something?

what a dumbass. You can put a million lights on anything you want, should you, probably not, but can you, yes.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
somebody told you, you can't put a bunch of lights on something?

what a dumbass. You can put a million lights on anything you want, should you, probably not, but can you, yes.

Look at Phatspeeds truck over at FSC. Dumbest POS I've seen in a while. To each his own though, I don't like to be-dazzle my truck.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The most I would add is cablights imo. But it's your truck to do whatever the **** you want with it!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh yea my dad's buddy had a 76 or so ford short bed 4x4 plow truck had lights over the plow, lights on the plow, bumper lights like big rigs the pipes that stick up, lights all down the homemade wooden bed, cab lights, lights all over the back bumper and tailgate, lights on back of the cab and roof, it was covered in lights. I swear you could hear it cry when he flipped them all on lol. battery drain noise or something. I think he had some running boards or steps with lights too.

Dougm72

bout 5ft from concrate
Reaction score
they said i couldn't do it and make it look good but i got so many complements on it.

i just want to add the tractor trailer look to it but i don't want the bulged out look that my ranger had.

now another topic

i do see alot out people dislike the look of the lights and the hey look at me stuff.

i am happy with some white letter tires and a nice set of wheels and that makes a truck just great.
but around here it doesn't cut it everybody has the same old stuff i want something different and with my dad being gone and me wanting to be a trucker i like to be as bright as hell going down the road. but i do respect peoples dislikes heck sometimes that is what makes it great.

now on something else again my main question is

iv looked for a switch panel in alot of places but i think i am going to take the piece of plastic that can be poped out with a flathead screwdriver its above the map lights on the over head console. ill take a picture if u guys need one .

now say i go with that what would be the best way to make a hole for the toggles?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I say you go for it because it is what you wanna do to your truck. But I will suggest you put the lights on the frame and such and try to keep them off of the body as much as possible. Throw some under the tailgate between the tailgate and the bumper and maybe some behind the grill.
Like I said do what you want to it but I would try and hide the lights as much as possible but still be bright as possible.

Dougm72

bout 5ft from concrate
Reaction score
heck i never though of the frame mabey i could buy some plating and add it like a longer body or something