Lite up OBS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just put a 3 inch body lift on it, then it'll show a ton of frame and you can slap lights on it til you're happy.

Dougm72

bout 5ft from concrate
Reaction score
even more lift 9in is alot all ready lol

that is a good idea tho guys im gona stick some stuff there and see how it looks.

on cab lights should i go with tear drop style or the 3 light set up most newer chevys have.

also should i go smoked or amber lens or mabey clear? the lights i have are amber leds with clear lens and red leds with clear lens

Dougm72

bout 5ft from concrate
Reaction score
i dislike the tear drops alot of guys use. over at the i65 chrome shop where i get my lights they have a chrome bezeled tear drop that sits right up its very cool ill try and get a picture. i also picked up a set of light up truck nuts they work with the turn signals and break

Reaction score
If you want allot of light and not be poked fun at for haven stuck along the sides, have you thought about neons? Ive seen some lifted trucks that had two sets of neons behind the frame and it would light up the ground pretty good from way up. And just an opinion, but what if you ran your semi style lights in the areas they are intended for? Instead of down the side of the body... Ex. tank lights along frame.. Same area rite? Or even buy some of the plate/mountings the semi would use.. idunno, i guess what im sayen is.. Make it look as if your wanting a semi look, instead of:smokin: to each his own... Good luck man. Hell get cab lights, frame running lights, a back wall with lights (diamond plate IMO) throw stacks up it! and a fifth wheel louvered tailgate.Nude chick mud flaps. Thats truckin Mack style :)

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I say you go for a look like this.
It took me like 2 hours but I found what I was looking for just to show you,

You must be registered for see images attach

And how they are mounted

Dougm72

bout 5ft from concrate
Reaction score
i was thinking of you know how alot of dodges have them chrome panels that u can buy i dont remember who makes them i was gonna get some stips and make go with that and put them on like that i got a few ideas and headache rack will be on the truck when i get the money. i got alot of ideas just gotta run over to I65 chrome shop when the 355 is done and try out different things. and def there will be mud flaps with girls on them:). also i am gonna get a few decals made i already have no lot lizard stickers on it. a few ideas i have thought of ( lift it because fat chicks cant jump, booty hunter, that ain't mud thats a cover for my sex convertible) just some off things you might see on the interstate

edit: please exuse my grammar and punctuation its late

Dougm72

bout 5ft from concrate
Reaction score
I say you go for a look like this.
It took me like 2 hours but I found what I was looking for just to show you,

And how they are mounted

wow that is very nice i really like that

Dougm72

bout 5ft from concrate
Reaction score
i think i might go for this look. also i65 has this gas cap it looks chrome but with a flick of a switch it lights up its very neat ill get some pics for you guys and i think i just found my game plan thanks to dirtyhick42 what kind of lights did you use