LiftedGmc355s 89 Stepside Build Thread Lots of pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
After all the work, i enjoyed the heck outta my truck! heres a few pics

You must be registered for see images attach

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
Unfortunately i enjoyed it a little to much :( and i blew the motor again so i stuffed it in a buddys garage and pulled the motor back out and got lucky i had a friend give me an awesome deal on a 350 out of a suburban. and i even got to beat on the suburban! :)

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
I didnt have much money at the time, and i ended up leaving for north carolina for work, and my truck still wasnt done. So i enlisted jake and another one of my buddys to get her done while i was away so it would be ready when i came home they sent me a pic of it bein towed to the garage, and then when i got home i was reunited with my baby again :) :)

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
When i got back i started up cuttin wood and doin a lot of landscaping, and i didnt have much room for my tools and saw and what not so i made it my work truck lol

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
I ended up coming across a set of American racing wheels on KM1s dirt cheap so i picked em up, and again went back to enjoying my truck

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
And then i noticed the frame was pretty much broke in half on one side, so i plated it up

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
I drove it like that for a month or so, but i had just bought my 96 ext cab, it was coming into winter the stepside needed a lot of work so after i finished the 96 up i parked it. and she looks pretty sad right now, its been sitting like this all winter and i dont really have the extra money to put in it so itll look like this for a while longer