LiftedGmc355s 89 Stepside Build Thread Lots of pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
haha

Really like the truck man- was the best looking one in those gathering pictures! Love the billet grill

Thanks! ive always like the look of a billet grille, i miss my truck so much i cant wait to have it done again. Needs a new frame

97Z71

LOVES GMT400s.
Reaction score
Thanks! ive always like the look of a billet grille, i miss my truck so much i cant wait to have it done again. Needs a new frame

Its a good lookin truck, hope you get it done soon! I plan on doing a GMC grill swap on my chevy with the bar grill like yours i love the look

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After all the work, i enjoyed the heck outta my truck! heres a few pics

You must be registered for see images attach

Those definities junk or what?

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
I dont know they werent new when i got them. Little update i had the truck on the road for about a week it had nbs 17s but we got hit with a snowstorm and i blew the motor in my driveway :( but i picked up a 97 gmc stepside with a mint frame and lots of good parts so ive been thinking about doing a vortec 350 5 speed in it with all the goodies but once again its on the back burner