Let's talk headlights...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Could you post up some pics of how those look, I've been thinking about getting them for my truck but I'm not sure yet. Also, how's the light output compared to stock or clear headlights?

matsh

Reaction score
i got the smoked ones from ebay with orange led marker\turn light. low and high beam was poor...
You must be registered for see images attach

then i bought from theretrofitsource.com new projectors. the fx-r type with philips d2s bulb and 55w ballast. made a hole in my housing so i could install the projector in the housing.

with projector mounted in lamp. both sides with adjusting and wiring i maybe used 2 hours.

this is bixenon projectors so i got both low and high with this. the light is super wide and clear now.
this is ione of the better projectors than oem fabrics uses.
sharp cutoff line with no glare.

not the best pictures but you get an idea of the output. super wide and bright with sharp cutoff and no glare..
could also do quad install and mount the same projector in the high beam side of the lamp..

and a full beam shot with 5x hella 3003 compact and 55w xenon in them.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Could you post up some pics of how those look, I've been thinking about getting them for my truck but I'm not sure yet. Also, how's the light output compared to stock or clear headlights?

The output is better to me, the lens are only lightly smoked, not black reflective stuff on the inside or anything, I love them.

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i ordered the black ones off ebay all black housing and parking lights as a kit to update from the 4 sealed beams

then i decided i wanted the darker look so i tinted the headlights and parking lights

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Definetly not going tinted. I want my lights as bright as possible :evillol:

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They don't look like they fit well at all and I can't imagine you can hardly see a thing.

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if your talking about the close up shot there not adjusted they were all the way out..as far as seeing at night they do there job its just like tinting tail lights they still light up the road alot more then the 4 sealed beams did.