Let's talk headlights...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I've got TYC Elegante head and parking lights and they have been good to me. The passenger side needs some adjusting but they don't leak or stick out.
You must be registered for see images attach

You have the same parking lights I do. Maybe I should go and try to find a matching set of headlights to my parking lights.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
JJ have you considered doing the sealed beam headlight swap with that 94+ grill?
Picture of what you mean? I don't understand. I'm slow! Are you talking about the late 80's 4 headlight set up?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Now that the headlight flickering issue seems to be taken care of........HID's are back in as of tonight! I have missed these bulbs like you wouldnt image. The stocks barely light the road compared to these bad boys. Little glare with the old stock lenses but havent found a pair of lenses to replace the stocks yet.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check these headlight housings out Jeff, these are the set that I'm going with when ever I get around to ordering them! They have the glare cap on the low beams and a good chrome reflectors and there pretty reasonable in price too, $53 for the set! The ebay item number is: 300463633728

You must be registered for see images

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Picture of what you mean? I don't understand. I'm slow! Are you talking about the late 80's 4 headlight set up?

I know what hes talking about I think ive gotta pic

edit best one ive got

You must be registered for see images attach

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
^^OK, that's what I thought he was talking about but not the look I'm going for. Going towards to later 90's look. Replaced the grille & side mirrors with the 95+ already.^^

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Check these headlight housings out Jeff, these are the set that I'm going with when ever I get around to ordering them! They have the glare cap on the low beams and a good chrome reflectors and there pretty reasonable in price too, $53 for the set! The ebay item number is: 300463633728

You must be registered for see images

Nice! I might try those out then put my stockers up for sale if they are any good.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have AnzoUSA smoked head and parking lights in my truck, fit amazing and look great. No glare shields on the lows though :( I have 5000K HID lows and LEDS in my parking lights.