Let's talk headlights...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
These are the ones Im putting in my truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

I love projector lights, although youre right in that the aftermarket ones leave a lot to be desired. The ones Im using are out of a Mitsu 3000 GT-late 90s I think-and they use a projector for both hi and low beams. The real cool thing is that they use the same bulbs as our trucks, so electrical wise its plug and play.

Some more pics

The ONLY way HID should be done. I commend you- friend.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are actually not HID (yet). But because the optics are so superior in OEM projectors they are almost as bright-with stock bulbs! With upgraded bulbs they just kill! The cut-off line is razor sharp and the hi beams light up the night.

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got TYC Elegante head and parking lights and they have been good to me. The passenger side needs some adjusting but they don't leak or stick out.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Projector Headlights probably work better with the HIDs, which I can see why because my HIDs have a wide spread, the projector probably concentrates it more towards the front. Mine also have that cut diamond backing.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kurt do those have that thingy in the center of them that helps diperse light? I was told that they help especialy with HIDs.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Kurt do those have that thingy in the center of them that helps diperse light? I was told that they help especialy with HIDs.

I think all the Elegantes come with it. Too bad those things are hard as hell to find nowadays, and when you do they are $100 per set. My brand new stock lights were $60 brand new. No glare cap, though.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
"Glare cap" there it is... yeah i have Brand new stock housings as well but i like the stock apperance of the elegantes.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
"Glare cap" there it is... yeah i have Brand new stock housings as well but i like the stock apperance of the elegantes.

Indeed, glare caps. I actually had an idea to find some at a junk yard and somehow get em' into the stock housings. Don't know how that project would go, though :lol:.

And yeah i agree that they look nice, despite that i used to hate ANY clear lenses until i got my hawt-ass parking lights.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
nice projectors I was in the junkyard the other day and I almost creamed myself I saw an acura rsx with both headlights in it, But upon close inspection they were not projection headlight must have like the first couple year they made it. I was super pissed