Let's talk headlights...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
i got the smoked ones from ebay with orange led marker\turn light. low and high beam was poor...
You must be registered for see images attach

then i bought from theretrofitsource.com new projectors. the fx-r type with philips d2s bulb and 55w ballast. made a hole in my housing so i could install the projector in the housing.

with projector mounted in lamp. both sides with adjusting and wiring i maybe used 2 hours.

this is bixenon projectors so i got both low and high with this. the light is super wide and clear now.
this is ione of the better projectors than oem fabrics uses.
sharp cutoff line with no glare.

not the best pictures but you get an idea of the output. super wide and bright with sharp cutoff and no glare..
could also do quad install and mount the same projector in the high beam side of the lamp..

and a full beam shot with 5x hella 3003 compact and 55w xenon in them.

Oh how I want guess I better head to that link and get a price

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
what stage kit is the projector?

N/M i just pooped when I saw the price I want em but they are gonna have to wait

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I got those headlights on my truck, JUNK! when i drive highway at night, im stuck fallowing someone so i can see , and the high beams and low beams are almost the same, i wouldnt waste your money or time !
Anyone have a set of these? I was thinking they'd be a nice match for my new corners.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Housi...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3f099a8756

or

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-1998-C...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item5646a04039

You must be registered for see images

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I want this exact setup on my truck... looks HOT bud!!

Thanks man! I love them and the bulbs and HID lows I have! plus I have the 4 hi mod done, that I built.
I would say this brand is right behind TYC in quality, just clear RTV the headlights and your golden

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man! I love them and the bulbs and HID lows I have! plus I have the 4 hi mod done, that I built.
I would say this brand is right behind TYC in quality, just clear RTV the headlights and your golden

That is a nice set up you have there! What the make/model of the bulbs in your parking light housings? Those are the bulbs that are chrome until lit then yellow correct?

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score