Let's see your subwoofer ensclosure setup for Regular Cabs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Thats a nice setup. I dont have a regular cab or i would ***** up some pics. I like that truck

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
For a while I ran 2 10" Memphis ported subs with 1500w as my center console. I planned on building a custom box for that but gave up on that idea for now.

You must be registered for see images attach

I then came across these, which is 2 JVC 10"s in a sealed box (I prefer ported and tuned) but they were cheap. The box is meant to go under the seat of a Crew Cab.

ryandrews123

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
10" kicker behind drivers seat.

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is in an extended cab, but the concept would work in a regular cap too. Single 10" Kicker CompVR Aluminized in the front of the box.

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
For a while I ran 2 10" Memphis ported subs with 1500w as my center console. I planned on building a custom box for that but gave up on that idea for now.

I then came across these, which is 2 JVC 10"s in a sealed box (I prefer ported and tuned) but they were cheap. The box is meant to go under the seat of a Crew Cab.

Because the subs are faced to the rear cab wall, try running those subs behind your seat at 180 degree phase. They will probably hit harder.
If your amp has a phase switch, set it to 180 degree. If it doesn't, reverse the speaker wires at the sub-woofer box (pos to neg, neg to pos).
What this does is move the sub-woofer's cone towards you during a bass note. I should create a harder hit.
It usually works, but if you think it lost bass, wire it back in phase.

For those of you with sub-woofers facing the rear of a car/sedan trunk, but the enclosure is up against the back seat, don't follow this advice. Keep them in phase.
You're essentially creating a large band-pass box out of your trunk. You'll get bigger, badder bass.

OlSmokie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love my Kicker. Hardest part about the install was fishing the wire under the carpet and it sounds great!

93.gmc.sierra

Reaction score
Not finished yet but

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score

Bassworx box with single 10" stuffed between the seats.